Farm Credit Illinois
- Financial Services
Farm Credit Illinois is a farmer owned and directed agricultural lending cooperative serving 8,690 farm families, agribusinesses, and rural landowners in the southern 60 counties of Illinois with competitive and flexible financing and crop insurance expertise. The Association manages a $3.6 billion loan portfolio, sells 1.4 million acres of crop insurance coverage, and employs 210 staff based in the Mahomet central office and 14 regional office locations. The mission of the U.S. Farm Credit System is to provide a sound, dependable, and competitive source of financial capital and related services to agriculture and Rural America.
- Farm & Agribusiness Financing
- Crop Insurance
- Ag Leasing
Whom to Contact
- Beth BolgerMarketingPhone: (217) 590-2200Fax: (217) 590-2271
- Greg PetersonVice PresidentPhone: (217) 590-2222Fax: (217) 590-2271
- Jessica Schultz1100 Farm Credit DrMahomet, IL 61853Phone: (217) 590-2200
- Rod StollV.P., Public RelationsPhone: (217) 590-2174Fax: (217) 590-2271
Southeast of the intersection of Prairieview Road and Interstate 74 at Exit 174 off U.S. Route 150. .