Mahomet Parents Network
- Non Profit Organization
The Mahomet Parents Network is a constantly evolving service created and brought to you by local Mahomet moms with small children. We wish to serve our community by supporting the parents within it and cultivating strong relationships prior to the first day of Kindergarten. Thank you for joining us on this journey.
The mission of the Mahomet Parents Network (MPN) is to cultivate and foster relationships among families residing within Mahomet. MPN includes five playgroups for preschool aged children and their caregivers.
ROLYPOLIES: Children with DOB 9/1/16 - 8/31/17
BUSY BEES: Children with DOB 9/1/15 - 8/31/16
LOVEBUGS: Children with DOB 9/1/14 - 8/31/15
FIREFLIES: Children with DOB 9/1/13 - 8/31/14
HOPPERS: Children with DOB 9/1/12 - 8/31/13
A new playgroup for babies being born during the 2017-2018 timeframe to be announced soon!
- Connect Before Kindergarten
- Join a Playgroup based on DOB
- Enjoy Monthly Playdates
- Meet and Mingle with other Mahomet Families
- Use our Nanny/Sitter Share to Find Childcare for Date Night
Whom to Contact
- Tara AllenFounder/Director of Mahomet Parents Network1517 Beaver Lake CtMahomet, IL 61853-1031Phone: (217) 351-1435
- Dana AntonelliLovebugs Playgroup LeaderMahomet, IL 61853-1031
- Kate BeaumontHoppers Playgroup LeaderMahomet, IL 61853-1031
- Alison JohnsonMPN Operations SupportMahomet, IL 61853-1031
- Merry McKeownBusy Bees Playgroup LeaderMahomet, IL 61853-1031
- Kendra SchroderFireflies Playgroup LeaderMahomet, IL 61853-1031
- Marie SennRolypolies Playgroup Co-LeaderMahomet, IL 61853-1031
- Kari TsukunoRolypolies Playgroup Co-LeaderMahomet, IL 61853-1031